- Target: The citizens of Australia
- Benefits: $3,000s
- Level and Discipline: Research in nursing or medical fields
- Host Institution: Edith Cowan University – Australia
- Deadline: Expired 1304 days ago
Edith Cowan University is calling applications for the Mentone Educational Student Research Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to those enrolled research program in nursing or medical fields. Only the citizens and permanent residents of Australia may apply this scholarship.
The winner will receive $3,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Research in nursing or medical fields.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident; and
- be currently enrolled in a medical, nursing, allied health or other related research program.
Australian nationals are welcome to apply.
See the official website below.
31 August 2019.