- Target: The citizens of republic China
- Benefits: Full scholarship
- Level and Discipline: PhD Program in various discipline
- Host Institution: Edith Cowan University – Australia
- Deadline: 31 December every year
Applications for the China Scholarship Council are currently accepted. Eligible candidates must a citizen of the People’s Republic of China at the time of application. Candidates must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
Recipients of this scholarship will receive a living allowance supplement to bridge any gap between the CSC entitlement and to the equivalent of the postgraduate research stipend level, tuition and research fees, return air fares from China to Australia, a range of free research training workshops (including a six week English as an Additional Language course every semester), and access to research and writing consultants.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD Program with priority areas include: Engineering, Environmental and Natural Science, Medical Science, Exercise Science, Computer Security and Creative Arts.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- be a citizen of the People’s Republic of China at the time of application;
- not be currently working or studying abroad;
- fulfil academic admission requirement set by ECU, including English Language proficiency;
- fulfil all requirements of the CSC;
- agree to return to China upon completion of your studies; and
- be intending to pursue a PhD. Priority areas include: Engineering, Environmental and Natural Science, Medical Science, Exercise Science, Computer Security and Creative Arts.
Only the citizen of the People’s Republic of China are invited to apply.
31 December every year.