- Target: The U.S. of Polish descent and Polish citizens with permanent residency status in the U.S.
- Benefits: $3,500
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in medical studies
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: 15 January every year
Applications for the Dr. Marie E. Zakrzewski Medical Scholarship are currently being accepted. The scholarship is exclusively open to female students studying medical studies in the United States. Please note, all candidates must be the United States citizens of Polish descent. Winner will receive benefit of $3,500.
The Dr. Marie E. Zakrzewski Medical Scholarship of $3,500 is awarded to a young woman of Polish ancestry for first, second, or third year of medical studies at an accredited school of medicine in the United States. Funding is for full-time studies during academic year September – May and is awarded on a competitive basis.
Those are selected will be granted $3,500.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in medical studies.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
This scholarship is open to female residents of the state of Massachusetts. Applicants must be United States citizens of Polish descent and Polish citizens with permanent residency status in the United States who are entering first, second or third year of studies towards and M.D. degree. A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required. This scholarship is non-renewable.
The United States citizens of Polish descent and Polish citizens with permanent residency status in the United States are invited to apply.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
– Completed Scholarship Application Forms;
– Statement of Purpose;
– Official Transcripts;
– Two confidential Letters of Reference;
– Letter of Acceptance to Medical School;
– Proof of Polish Ancestry;
– Passport-size photo;
– $35 non-refundable application fee.
15 January every year.