The American Council Germany (ACG) is delighted to announce its Dr. Guido Goldman Fellowship Program. The fellowship is open for U.S. citizen of 45 years of age or younger, pursuing or have completed a Ph.D. The program is intended to the Study of German and European Economic and International Affairs supports promising American academics whose research bears special significance for German economic and international policy within the wider European context.
- Fellows receive a $7,500 stipend, which covers transatlantic airfare and domestic travel, as well as room and board, for a minimum of 28 days.
- Fellows are required to work closely with the Fellowship Manager to organize a day-to-day itinerary before the stipend is released.
Level and Area of Studies
Postdoctoral program in German and European Economic and International Affairs.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, candidates must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Are 45 years of age or younger at the time of the application deadline
- Are a U.S. citizen residing in the United States
- Must be pursuing or have completed a Ph.D.
- Have a sincere commitment to furthering the transatlantic relationship
The U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
To apply, all documents below must be submitted:
- A cover letter outlining the personal and professional objectives for the fellowship
- A three- to five-page project proposal as described above
- A current resume and
- Two letters of recommendation
Please anticipate the deadline in July annually.