The Donald and Barbara Mozley Scholarship is administered by SAE International. This program is open to students pursuing education at an ABET accredited program college or university. Only the residents of the United States are welcome to apply. There are seven awards available every year.
The Donald and Barbara Mozley Scholarship provides financial support for students pursuing an engineering degree at an ABET-accredited college or university. Donald and Barbara Mozley Scholarship is purposed to support students pursuing degrees in engineering.
Each of the winners of the Donald and Barbara Mozley Scholarship will receive $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in engineering fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken an an ABET accredited program college or university in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
- U.S. Resident
- Open to all applicants – freshman through senior at an ABET accredited program college or university
- 3.5 or better for high school applicants
- SAT/ACT requirement: Applicant must have a Total SAT score of 1220 or higher and/or an ACT composite score of 27 or above
- Financial need as determined by a completed FAFSA form
- One letter of recommendation
Only the citizens of the United States are invited to apply this Donald and Barbara Mozley Scholarship Program.
Please go to the link below to access the application form.
15 March every year.