- Target: The citizens of the United States or U.S. permanent residents
- Benefits: $9,500 in total
- Level and Discipline: High School Seniors and undergraduates degree in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expired 1074 days ago
Dollars 4 Tic Scholars is offering Dollars 4 Tic Scholars Undergrad Tourette Syndrome Scholarship. This is open to High School Seniors and undergraduates in the United States. winners will receive $9,500 in total.
Multiple rewards totalling $9,500.
Level & Area of Studies
High School Seniors and undergraduates degree in any discipline.
Place of study
Any institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicant must be a current senior in high school or current college student seeking an undergraduate degree who has not yet entered their senior year in a four-year program of study or a current senior in high school or current college student seeking an undergraduate degree who is accepted in a two-year community college. Students must have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
Please go to the link below.
20 April 2020.