DO Supply, Inc. is accepting applications for the DO Supply Academic Scholarship Program. This is open to any undergraduate student in the United States. All applicants must be older than 18 years of age. They will be required to write an essay that should be submitted via the online system.
DO Supply, Inc. is offering the DO Supply Academic Scholarship award to the student who best demonstrates his/her passion for small business in the United States by creating a well-researched and personal account of a small business that has impacted his/her life, or of a dream he/she may have to establish their own business.
The winner will be granted $1,000.
Level & Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any area of studies.
Place of study
At any institutions in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Students may be enrolled full or part time in a college or university
- Undergrad students only may apply
- One entry per student; multiple entries will be ignored
- Student must be over 18 and be able to provide proof if necessary
- Student must provide their student identification number
- Student must provide the name and address to which the scholarship award would be sent
- Student must notify their institution’s financial aid office of the scholarship application
In order to participate to the DO Supply Academic Scholarship Program, students must fill out the application form at the link below.
June 1st 2020.