- Target: The citizens of the United States
- Benefits: Up to $20,000
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in architecture
- Host Institution: NAAB-accredited architecture degree program; – USA
- Deadline: No Information
The Architecture Foundation is calling applications for the Diversity Advancement Scholarship Program. The scholarship is targeted to students pursuing educations in architecture studies in college. Prospective students are also eligible to apply.
Up to $20,000 will be given to the winning applicant.
Level and Area of Studies
College level in architecture.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- a high school student planning to enroll in a NAAB-accredited architecture degree program; or,
- a rising second-year college student in a NAAB-accredited architecture degree program; or,
- a technical school or community college student who has completed high school or its equivalent and intends to transfer to a NAAB-accredited architecture program
Only the United States citizens are invited to apply.
Each year, applicants are required to submit the following materials:
– personal essay
– two letters of recommendation
– two examples of your creative work
– estimated college expenses (requires FAFSA)
No information yet.