- Target: The citizens of the United States or U.S. permanent residents
- Benefits: Varies
- Level and Discipline: Non – degree program in any field
- Host Institution: Any institution – Outside USA
- Deadline: Expired 1254 days ago
The Arizona State University is delighted to invite applications for the Devils Go Global Study Abroad Photo Contest. This contest is open to students who recently studied abroad in an official ASU study abroad program. Those who have graduated since studying abroad are also eligible to participate.
The Study Abroad Office is committed to enriching the academic experience at Arizona State University by affording students the opportunity to develop the intercultural competence, transnational understanding, and leadership skills required to face global challenges. That’s why they are proud to announce their annual Devils Go Global Study Abroad Photo Contest.
- Grand prize: $100 + study abroad swag pack
- 1st place in each category: $75 + study abroad swag pack
- 2nd and 3rd place in each category: study abroad swag pack
- In addition, photos will be used on social media, and in digital and print promotions for the Study Abroad Office and ASU at-large.
Level and Area of Studies
Non – degree program in any field.
Place of Study
Outside of the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Students submitting photos must have studied abroad on an ASU Study Abroad Office program.
- Photo submissions must be original work (no professional photos with logos or watermarks will be accepted) and must have been taken by the contestant during his/her ASU study abroad program.
- Students who have graduated since studying abroad can still be considered.
- Students who recently studied abroad in an official ASU study abroad program are invited to submit photos from their study abroad program in five different categories: Cultural Engagement, Academics, Sun Devil Spirit, International People, and International Places
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
Please go to the link below to see further instruction of the submission procedure.
October 25, 2019.