- Target: All nationalities
- Benefits: £9,000 per year for three years
- Host Institution: University College London – UK
- Deadline: Expired 1361 days ago
Professor Denys Holland, in whose memory the Denys Holland Fund was created via donations from his students, was a sociable, compassionate man. A Professor of Law and Dean of Students, one of his principle concerns was the welfare and fulfillment of students under his care. His admissions policy for the Faculty of Laws was aimed at a broad range of students who would enter fully into college life. The Denys Holland
Scholarship aims to support undergraduate students from any country, who without the support of the scholarship would be unable to secure the funding required to study at UCL, and who can demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities offered by UCL and the Student Union.
The successful applicants of this Denys Holland Scholarship will receive up to £9,000 per annum and scholars may choose to use all or part of the scholarship to cover fees.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in all courses offered by the host institutions.
Place of Study
At the University College London, UK
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all of the Denys Holland Scholarship’s applicants are expected to meet the requirements as follow:
- holding an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study at the university;
- in financial hardship, and be able to demonstrate the urgent need of the scholarship;
- preferably aged 25 or below at the time of commencing their studies;
- able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please click the application link below to see further instruction of the application procedure.