- Funded By: University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Target: The citizens of Norway
- Benefits: £5,000 towards the tuition fee
- Level or Degree: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program
- Disciplines/Subjects: Humanities and Social Sciences
- Host Institution: University of Strathclyde, Glasgow – UK
- Deadline: Expired 1305 days ago
To recognise academic achievement, the Dean’s Norway Scholarship awards students a merit-based scholarship of £5,000 for entry onto a full-time programme in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. Students receiving discounted tuition fees from partner universities are not eligible.
Eligibility and Requirements
To apply for a Dean’s Norway Scholarship: Humanities & Social Sciences, candidates must: Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October 2019.
Eligible students can apply for the Dean’s Norway Scholarship after they receive an offer to study for an undergraduate and postgraduate course in the faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences. Then they will be automatically notified for the merit-based awardss.