- Target: All nationalities
- Benefits: $1,000
- Level and Discipline: College and high school level in dental or hygiene subject
- Host Institution: Any institution – Worldwide
- Deadline: Expired 1361 days ago
The Daniel Kline Education Scholarship awards annual academic scholarships to students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees in a range of programs and schools. The following information outlines the overview of the scholarships:
- Dental or Hygiene School Scholarship: Each year, the Daniel Kline Education Scholarship awards one scholarship to a select dental or hygiene school student. We seek essay submissions from students who are creative thinkers and problem solvers. Whether you are a curious researcher or someone who envisions a career of service, we want to hear from you.
- College Scholarship: Each year, the Daniel Kline Education Scholarship awards one scholarship to a select high school or college student. We seek essay submissions from students who are contemplating a career in the dental arena. Whether you are studying basic science or behavior sciences, we want to hear from you.
Each of the winners of those scholarships will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College and high school level in dental or hygiene subject.
Place of Study: Not specified.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Dental or Hygiene School scholarship applicants must must currently be enrolled in dental or hygiene school and will continue to be enrolled in dental school through the following academic year. No G.P.A Requirement.
- College Scholarship applicants must be enrolled at an accredited college or university and must have a minimum GPA of 2.8.
There is no citizenship requirement.
To apply the Dental or Hygiene School scholarship and the college scholarship, please submit a 500- to 750-word essay to email@example.com by or on July 1. Tell us how you are driven to innovate, how you plan to influence progress on any level in any space or how you have already affected positive change with creative thinking.
1 July each year.