- Target: The citizens of any national
- Benefits: $500
- Level and Discipline: High school and college level in Culinary Arts or Hospitality Management fields
- Host Institution: Any institution – Worldwide
- Deadline: 15 June every year
This Consolidated Foodservice Scholarship will be given to either high school or current college students who are looking to enter the Culinary Arts or Hospitality Management fields. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. To apply, students must write an essay discussing how you became interested in seeking a career in Culinary Arts or Hospitality and what you hope to bring to the industry.
The Consolidated Foodservice scholarship is a $500 scholarship that is for high school students or currently enrolled college students who are looking to enter the Culinary Arts or Hospitality Management fields. This scholarship has been set up because we want to support the next generation of innovative chefs and restaurant managers. All submissions will be reviewed and a winner will be chosen.
The winner of this Consolidated Foodservice Scholarship will receive $500.
Level and Area of Studies
High school and college level in Culinary Arts or Hospitality Management fields.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
The Consolidated Foodservice Scholarship is open to high school seniors who plan to enroll in college at the start of the next school year, or all students who are currently enrolled in a Culinary Arts or Hospitality Management program.
There is no nationality restriction.
Submit your application by filling out this scholarship application. You will need to include:
- Your name, e-mail address, and phone number
- The name of the school you attend/will be attending
- Your major
- Upload an essay where in 500 words or less you describe how you became interested in seeking a career in Culinary Arts or Hospitality and what you hope to bring to the industry.
15 June every year.