The Columbus Citizen Foundations is pleased to offer the Colombus Guarini Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to study abroad student planning to attend John Cabot University. Minimum 25% of Italian descent is required. The deadline is March every year.
The Honorable Frank Guarini, CCF Board Member and Chair of John Cabot University’s Board of Trustees, made a generous donation to the Columbus Citizens Foundation from which John Cabot University students may be awarded scholarships.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a study abroad student planning to attend John Cabot University
- Be a United States Citizen/Resident of same status
- Be at least 25% Italian descent
- Maintain at least an 85% or 3.0 overall academic average
- Demonstrate financial need. Total annual family income cannot exceed $200,000.
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
Please go to the link below.