- Funded By: DLA Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr
- Target: The citizens or permanent residents of South Africa
- Benefits: Tuition Fee
- Level or Degree: Undergraduate or postgraduate level
- Disciplines/Subjects: Law
- Host Institution: Any university – South Africa
- Deadline: 1 September each year
DLA Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursaries is an annual program that exclusively available for the the citizens or permanent residents of South Africa. The award will be awarded to students pursuing eduction in law subjects, either at undergraduate or postgraduate level. The study must be undertaken at a university located within South Africa. Selection will be based on academic performance, financial needs and proven excellence in other fields.
Eligibility and Requirements
To be considered for the DLA Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursaries, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- be a citizen or permanent resident of South Africa;
- be enrolled as a full-time student at a South African university for the LLB degree (at undergraduate or postgraduate level).
Please find further instruction of application procedure at the link below.