- Target: The citizens of Australia
- Benefits: Up to $10,000
- Level and Discipline: Postgraduate coursework or research degree program in gender equity
- Host Institution: Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN) – Australia
- Deadline: Availabe every year
The ATN Clare Burton Memorial Scholarship is now open. This scholarship open to domestic students only. He or she must be enrolled or intending to enrol in an ATN University at postgraduate level in gender equity field. The winning students will receive benefit of stipend of $10,000.
The Clare Burton Memorial Scholarship commemorates Dr Clare Burton, a leading researcher, public sector administrator, academic, consultant and writer on employment equity. It provides funds to support postgraduate research into gender equity. This scholarship was established by the five universities of the Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN): Curtin University of Technology, Queensland University of Technology, RMIT University, University of South Australia and University of Technology, Sydney.
Each of the scholarship winners will be granted up to $10,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Postgraduate coursework or research degree program in gender equity.
Place of Study
At the Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN), Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
The eligible students should be enrolled or intending to enroll in a postgraduate coursework or research degree in an ATN university, and be an Australian resident. In addition, all students will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- the quality of the research proposal
- the capability of the researcher.
- The applicant’s financial need
- lack of previous access to research opportunities
- being from an under-represented group within higher education research.
Only Australian students are invited to apply.
The application form can be downloaded at the website and application link.
Please anticipate the deadline in October each year.