- Target: The citizens of the United States
- Benefits: Tuition assistance up to $18,000 per calendar year plus other benefits
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduate program in any field
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: 31 July every year
The CIA Undergraduate Scholarship Program is a financial needs based initiative that offers undergraduate students an unmatched experience in a diverse and inclusive environment. Undergraduate students, serving as scholarship recipients with the CIA, attend an accredited college/university on a full-time basis and work during summer breaks at the CIA.
- Firstly, tuition assistance up to $18,000 per calendar year for tuition, mandatory fees and books
- Daily allowance for meals and incidentals during summer tours
- Secondly, reimbursement for transportation costs between school and Washington, DC
- Thirdly, annual salary
- Health insurance, Life insurance and Federal retirement plans
- Lastly, paid time off, as well as sick and holiday leave
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate program in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
The primary requirements of this CIA Undergraduate Scholarship Program as follow:
- 18 years of age by date of application to the scholarship program
- Financial need as demonstrated by the gross annual household income ceiling up to $70,000 for a family of four or less, and $80,000 for a family of five or more
- If the applicant has not been listed as a dependent for the previous tax year, the gross annual household income ceiling is $35,000 or less
- 1000 SAT (new official score scale) or 1500 (old score scale); or 21 ACT scores or higher (high school students)
- Acceptance at a 4- or 5-year college/university; or pursing an undergraduate degree as a full time student enrolled in, or planning to take, at least 9 credits per semester
- GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for high school and/or college
- Availability to work at least two 90-day summer tours prior to graduation and willingness to work at CIA full time after graduation
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
In order to apply this scholarship, please go to the “website and application link” below to see the detail instruction of application procedure.
31 July Annually.