- Target: The citizens of Nigeria
- Benefits: To be declared
- Level and Discipline: Phd program in Nature conservation and sustainable livelihood
- Host Institution: Any institution – Nigeria
- Deadline: Expired 1213 days ago
Nigerian Conservation Foundation (NCF) is pleased to invite applications for the Chief S.L Edu Research Grant. Only Nigerian PhD students are welcome to apply. They must be studying the field of Nature conservation and sustainable livelihood. The value of the award will be declared.
The Nigerian Conservation Foundation (NCF) with support from Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) offers research grants to Nigerian citizens wishing to undertake research work in fields related to nature conservation and sustainable livelihood. The grant shall be to support a PhD programme.
To be declared.
Level & Area of Studies
Phd program in Nature conservation and sustainable livelihood.
Place of study
At any university in Nigeria.
Eligibility and Requirements
Students whishing to apply this Chief S.L Edu Research Grant must meet the following conditions:
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates must have M.Sc. Degree or equivalent qualification in Biological Sciences, Social Sciences or Law (Environmental Law/Protection) but related to environmental resources management.
- Candidates must have secured admission into a Nigerian university towards a PhD degree in any of the fields stated in No. 2 above.
- Candidates must develop acceptable research proposals that meet NCF’s vision and mission.
- Proposals must be in line with the theme.
To apply, please provde the following materials:
- A progress report (on letter headed paper) from the applicant’s Project Supervisor(s) stating how far he or she has gone in his or her research work and his/her role in the initial review, as well as the relevance to the objectives of the grant, is a very essential condition for considering any application. Please note that a reference letter is an equivalent of a Progress Report from the Supervisors(s).
- 200-word justification, with relevance to natural and environmental resource management and biodiversity conservation.
- A 3,000-word justification proposal to be submitted should reflect the Title, Introduction/Statement of Problem, Objectives, Methodology and Expected Output, etc.
- Curriculum vitae (not more than 2 pages detailing research and work experience),
- Scanned copy of admission letter.
30 November 2019.