- Target: All nationalities
- Benefits: $3,000 in total
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduate degree in public relations
- Host Institution: Edith Cowan University – Australia
- Deadline: Expired 1303 days ago
Applications for the Carla Shearman Public Relations Excellence Scholarship are accepted on annual basis. The scholarship is open to undergraduate student studying public relations at Edith Cowan University – School of Arts and Humanities. Entries are accepted by 1 September every year.
The winning applicant will receive $3,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in public relations.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- currently enrolled in their 2nd or 3rd year of study within ECU School of Humanities and Arts, majoring in public relations;
- in a full time load (60 credit points);
- have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70;
- maintain a course progression status of GOODSTANDING; and
- not be in receipt of another Scholarship.
There is no nationality restriction.
Applicants will be required to provide a 1000 (max) word statement advising how the Scholarship will assist them, why they have chosen to study in this field and their career aspirations.
1 September every year.