The University of Birmingham, in partnership with the Canada Alumni Chapter, is glad to invite applications for an undergraduate scholarship. The scholarship is exclusively open to outstanding candidates from Canada who will be pursuing undergraduate degree in one of the eligible courses mentioned below.
One scholarship available to the value of a £2,500 reduction in tuition fees for the first year of study at the University of Birmingham UK campus.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
Place of Study
At the University of Birmingham UK campus.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Have received an offer of a place to study in the first year of an undergraduate programme at the University of Birmingham;
- Have a valid student ID number;
- Be studying full-time and at the Birmingham UK campus (not distance learning);
- Be a national of, and currently domiciled in, Canada;
- Be classified as overseas for fees purposes;
- Have made adequate financial provision to study in the UK (including any associated visa/travel expenses);
- Be able to pay any outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship;
- Not be in receipt of a full tuition fee from any other source.
Only Canadian citizens are invited to apply.
Application can be made online through the link below.
April 30 every year.