- Target: The citizens of the United States or U.S. permanent residents
- Benefits: Varies
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expired 1241 days ago
The Bruce Fishkin Scholarship Fund is now open. The scholarship is exclusively open to eligible high school seniors in Redding, Fairfield and Westport, Connecticut and the cities and surrounding suburbs of Chicago, Illinois and Las Vegas, Nevada. All candidates must be planning to attend an accredited college or university for a bachelor’s degree or four-year program in the U.S. Entries must be received no later than 15 October every year.
The Bruce Fishkin Scholarship Fund is in search of standouts. Formed in 2010, the Fund effectively eliminates the entire cost of a college education for those outstanding students we believe most deserve an investment of our time and money. We are in search of high school students in their senior year who seek to challenge themselves to succeed and accomplish what most people never imagine. Selection is based upon application essays, followed by personal interviews. Awards are not predicated upon need, but rather on ability, individuality, and potential. We seek students who place a premium on higher education. If you have always known deep inside that given the chance, you’d achieve greatness, well, here is that chance.
Award amounts vary according to the need of the student and the cost of attendance.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level (undergraduate degree) in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be entering their senior year of high school in the fall
- Must be a resident of Chicago, Illinois or the counties of Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry or Will, Illinois; Las Vegas, Nevada and suburbs of the area; or Fairfield, Greens Farms, Redding or Westport, Connecticut
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the high school you are currently attending
- Must have taken either the ACT or SAT test and achieved a minimum ACT score of 22 or a minimum SAT score of 1,100
- Plan on attending an accredited college or university for a bachelor’s degree or four-year program in the U.S.
Only the United States citizens may apply this Bruce Fishkin Scholarship.
Please go to the “website and application link” below to apply this Bruce Fishkin Scholarship.
31 October 2019.