- Target: All nationalities – Alumni Or Current Students of Australian Catholic University
- Benefits: Up to $10,000
- Level and Discipline: Postgraduate degree in any discipline
- Host Institution: Australian Catholic University – Australia
- Deadline: Expired 1331 days ago
The Australian Catholic University – ACU is delighted to invite applications for the Bob and Margaret Frater International Travel Scholarship Program. The scholarship is intended to either alumni or current student of the university. One winner will be selected to receive benefit of maximum $10,000.
Established by Dr Robert and Mrs Margaret Frater to recognise and reward those teachers within Catholic primary schools who display leadership qualities and commitment, and who will contribute to the continuing development and enhancement of the school system, through participation in an international experience.
The scholarship is valued at up to $10,000, to be paid in one lump sum.
Level & Area of Studies
Postgraduate degree program in any field of studies.
Place of study: In Australia.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Citizenship: domestic and international students
- Must be working in the teaching profession in a New South Wales or Australian Capital Territory Catholic primary school
- Must be an early career teacher or a teacher returning to career after a break.
Application should be made via the online system at the link below.
31 July 2019.