AZAZIE is glad to invite applications for the AZAZIE Scholarship Program for 2019 entry. All candidates must be college or university students in the United States or Canada. Successful applicant will receive $1,000. To apply, candidates must submite their essay no later than 31st May 2019.
About the Sponsor (s)
Located in Silicon Valley, AZAZIE is on a mission to leverage technology and reinvent the way you shop for special occasion dresses. We believe that everyone should own custom-made pieces that are of the highest quality and tailored for a perfect fit – all the while being affordable. Our unique platform matches your needs to the skilled craftsmanship of a small group of artisan tailors and ships that one-of-a-kind dress right to your door. Here at AZAZIE, we are proud to invest in the future by awarding scholarships to help promising students with rising tuition costs.
The winning student will be granted $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States or Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
- AZAZIE Scholarships are available to high school seniors (graduating before July 1, 2019) and college freshmen and sophomore students in the U.S. and Canada.
- Students must be enrolled or accepted and seeking a degree at a U.S. or Canadian university or college.
- Employees of AZAZIE, Inc. and related companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible.
The U.S. and Canadian citizens are welcome to apply this AZAZIE Scholarship.
- Write a 500 to 800-word essay on the topic of “Do you consider yourself to be a leader? Why or why not?”
- Email the essay, applicant’s name, address, phone number, and the university/school of attendance as of January 1, 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
31 May 2019.