Avnet Law Scholarship is open to U.s. students at undergraduate or graduate level. All applicants are required to write an essay discussing the benefits of community service. Winner will receive prize of $1,000. The deadline is 15 June 2020.
Avnet Law is dedicated improving and lifting up our community—and recognizing those who do the same. Our goal is to help all people have equal access to education and civic involvement, especially those with a spirit of volunteerism and community service. We believe that those who demonstrate the commitment and spirit of community service, possess the characteristics of future leaders. It is for this reason that we are pleased to announce our Avnet Law National Scholarship.
The winner of the Avnet Law Scholarship Program will receive $1,000.
Level & Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate level in any field.
Place of study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Requirements
In order to be eligible for the the Avnet Law Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- The Avnet Law National Scholarship is available for any current or soon-to-be undergrad or graduate student who demonstrates a spirit of volunteerism and/or community service.
To apply the Avnet Law Scholarship Program, please submit:
- Contact Information: Name, Address, Phone number, Email Address. If you are under 18, contact information for your parents.
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher/faculty member referencing character and community service.
- Applicants must submit a 1,000 word-max typed essay on the benefits of community service.
15 June 2020.