- Target: The citizens of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam
- Benefits: 20% Tuition Fee Discount
- Level and Discipline: Postgraduate degree in various disciplines
- Host Institution: University of Dundee – Scotland
- Deadline: Expired 1331 days ago
The University of Dundee is delighted to invited applications for the Aviva Scholarship Program. This is only available for students from selected countries; China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam. They must must be pursuing postgraduate degree at the university. This covers 20% Tuition Fee Discount.
The winning applicants will receive benefit of 20% Tuition Fee Discount.
Level & Area of Studies
Postgraduate degree in the area of Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work.
Place of study
At the University of Dundee in Scotland.
Eligibility and Requirements
All applicants of the Aviva Scholarship must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Applying for a postgraduate taught programme in any of our schools, excluding Medicine or Dentistry
- Classified as Overseas Fee Status by the University of Dundee. This is confirmed in your offer letter, which you will also need to be eligible to apply for this application . Offers can be conditional or unconditional at the point of application to Aviva.
- Hold an active insurance policy with Aviva.
Please go to the link below for the detail instruction.
31 July 2019.