The Ashley Soule Conroy Foundation is excited to announce scholarship program. The Ashley Soule Conroy foundation has been created to provide scholarships for travel and study abroad. The mission of an organization is to create a permanent endowment and award scholarships to qualified students for the travel and studies abroad, based on merit, personal qualities and/or financial need.
$3000 scholarship award will be given to the deserving candidate.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field of studies.
Place of Study
Abroad – Outside of the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be planning to participate in full-time study abroad for at least one full semester outside of the United States.
- Study abroad occurs in either the Fall or Spring Semesters. Note: Summer Sessions are not eligible to apply for ASCF study abroad scholarships.
- Applicants must know in which study abroad program they will be participating.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. An official transcript verifying GPA must also be submitted.
- Applicant must currently be enrolled as an undergraduate student at a 4-year college or university in the United States, and must have completed at least one year of college-level coursework or 30 hours of earned credit at the college or university.
Only the U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- An official letter of financial need from their home campus
- A letter of need written by the applicant outlining costs and contributions of the study abroad. This letter should include a spreadsheet or table indicating all costs associated with the study abroad program (tuition, room, and board, airfare, etc.) and all sources of secured financial support (family contributions, savings/checking account balances, loans,other scholarships applied for/received, etc.)
- Applicants must include a resume including educational history, work history, awards and honors, personal interests, etc
- Applicants must complete a 500-800 word essay on the following topic: Tell about an experience that has changed or shaped your life
- Official transcript sent from the home university’s registrar’s office must be received no later than ten days after the application deadline (December 10 and July 10, respectively)
• Applications for the Spring Semester are to be received, in full, by October 1st.
• Applications for the Fall Semester are to be received, in full, by June 1st.