Each year, applications for the Argonne Scholarship Program are invited. This scholarship is open to whose parent is a full-time Argonne Lab employee. Those who have completed their sophomore year will be given preference. Eigh best candidates will be selected as winners.
Each winner of the Argonne Scholarship Program will receive $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
Place of Study
The study will be taken at Northwestern University in USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants whose parent is a full-time Argonne Lab employee are eligible to apply for Northwestern University – Argonne Scholarships in US, 2019.
- Applicants who have completed their sophomore year will be given preference.
- Applicants who have an excellent academic record and require financial aid are taken into consideration.
- Incoming freshman students can also apply if funding is available.
There is no nationality restriction.
The following documents must be submitted to apply this Argonne Scholarship Program:
- A letter stating the reasons why they should receive the scholarship.
- GPA scores.
- Summary of activities such as research projects and employees must also be included in the letter.
1 June every year.