- Target: The citizens of the United States
- Benefits: $2,500/year over four years
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduate degree in any field
- Host Institution: Any institution in USA
- Deadline: November each year
Entries for the Anne Ford and Allegra Ford Thomas Scholarship Program are now being accepted. Only the United States citzens are invited to apply. They must be graduating high school senior who will be attending a four-year bachelor’s degree or two-year program in the fall.
The National Center for Learning Disabilities is accepting applications for Anne Ford Scholarship and Allegra Ford Thomas Scholarship Program. Graduating high school seniors are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The aim of scholarship program is to offer financial assistance to two graduating high school seniors with documented learning disabilities and/or ADHD who are pursuing post-secondary education.
The Anne Ford Scholarship is a $10,000 award and the Allegra Ford Thomas Scholarship is a one-time $2,500 award.
Level and Area of Studies
Bachelor degree in any subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
Anne Ford Scholarship:
- Be a graduating high school senior who will be attending a four-year bachelor’s degree program in the fall
- Have an overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher on a 4-point scale (or equivalent)
- Be a United States citizen
Allegra Ford Thomas Scholarship:
- Be a graduating high school senior who will be attending a two-year community college, a vocational/technical training program, or specialized program for students with LD and/or ADHD in the fall.
Be a United States citizen
Both scholarship open to U.S. citizens only.
Application should be made online through the online system at the link below.