The ACF Visionary Scholarship Program is now open. This scholarship call is intended to those currently studying at high school. Both U.S. and non-U.S. citizens are eligible to apply. Up to $5,000 will be awarded to the winning applicants. To apply, all required materials must be received no later than May 1, 2019.
The American College Foundation (ACF) is pleased to announce its 8th Annual Scholarship Program termed as “The ACF Annual Visionary Scholarship”. High school freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are US citizens or eligible non-citizens are invited to apply.
The scholarship program offers multiple awards, with a top prize of $5,000. Each award is a non-renewable, one-time award and is to be used exclusively to offset costs and fees related directly to the student’s first year of higher post-secondary education.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant must be currently enrolled as a High School Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior (2020, 2019, 2018, or 2017)
- Must be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Relatives of the American College Foundation Staff are not eligible to apply
There is no nationality restriction to apply this Visionary Scholarship.
All of the following materials must be submitted online before the deadline:
- A completed American College Foundation Visionary Scholarship Application
- A copy of the student’s most recent unofficial high school transcript
- A 500-word, typed, double-spaced essay on “Why College is Important to Me”
Application must be received by May 1, 2019 and winners will choose on June 30, 2019.