Applications for the Albert W. Dent Scholarship Program is currently being accepted. The scholarship is exclusively targeted to minority students enrolled full-time in a healthcare management graduate program – MHA, MPH, MBA in Healthcare Administration or similar. Both Canadian and U.S. citizens are eligible.
Offered annually, the Albert W. Dent Scholarship is designated for minority students enrolled in their final year of a healthcare management graduate program. Each scholarship is worth $5,000. Between the McGaw and Dent scholarships, ACHE awards up to 15 scholarships each year.
The winner will be awarded $5,000 each.
Level and Area of Studies
Healthcare management graduate program.
Place of Study
The study will be taken at institutions in USA or Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
You may apply for an Albert W. Dent Scholarship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You are a minority student enrolled full-time in a healthcare management graduate program – MHA, MPH, MBA in Healthcare Administration or similar.
- You are entering your final year (fall/spring) of full-time study.
- You expect to graduate between Sept. 1, 2019 and Aug. 31, 2020.
- You are not required to be a Student Associate of the American College of Healthcare Executives. However, during the selection process, preference is given to applicants who are Student Associates of ACHE.
- You can demonstrate financial need.
- You are a U.S. or Canadian citizen.
- You are not a previous recipient of this scholarship or the Foster G. McGaw Graduate Student Scholarship.
Only the citizens of the United States and Canada are welcome to apply.
Applications should be submitted online via the link below.
31 March 2019.