Applications are accepted AFRINIC-30 Fellowship Programme. Individuals from African countries are invited to apply. The fellowship provides basic financial assistance to applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria and who are subsequently selected by the Fellowship Committee.
The AFRINIC Fellowship Programme provides opportunities for individuals from African countries who have an interest in Internet operations and governance to participate in AFRINIC-30. The fellowship provides basic financial assistance to applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria and who are subsequently selected by the Fellowship Committee.
Successful fellows will receive an award to partially cover travel and living expenses associated with attending AFRINIC-30.
Level and area of Studies
Non-degree program in any field.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
To qualify for the fellowship, you:
- Must be a resident of an African nation
- Don’t need to be an AFRINIC member
- Should have a technical (IT, Computer Science) background
- Must not have not benefited from previous AFRINIC fellowships
- Must be willing to report on how this fellowship has benefited you/your organisation/country within an agreed time frame
Only African residents may apply this AFRINIC fellowship program.
See the link below.
15 March 2019.