The Action Canada Fellowship Programme is now open to Emerging Leaders in Canada. Only the citizens of Canada who demonstrated engagement with public policy are invited to apply. Record of leadership and/or achievement will also be considered during the selection.
Action Canada is about today’s leaders nurturing the next generation of leadership in Canada. Each year they select up to 20 emerging leaders to become Action Canada Fellows. There are four goals of the Action Canada Fellowship are to:
- Enhance the participant’s understanding of Canada through the study tours;
- Provide concrete tools to support the participant’s leadership skills and their ability to make a difference in Canada;
- Strengthen the participant’s understanding of how policy is developed through a project related to the selected policy theme;
- Create a network of enduring relationships among the participants and the alumni.
Action Canada Fellowship Programme covers travel and accommodation costs for all components of the program.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree programme any fields related to public sectors.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
Applicants of this Action Canada Fellowship will be selected based on the criteria as follow:
- Record of leadership and/or achievement.
- Moral character, open-mindedness, energy, courage to learn new things and acquire new experiences.
- Demonstrated teamwork ability and interest in working with others.
- A passion for Canada; the potential to become a leader in Canada and the commitment to make a positive contribution to Canada.
- A noted interest in public policy and its importance as a tool for positive change
Only the citizens of Canada are invited to apply.
To apply, please submit the materials as follow:
- Basic information about yourself
- A CV of up to three pages
- A letter of motivation
- The names and contact information of two individuals who will submit reference letters on your behalf. The webportal will automatically contact them to request the letters and it will be possible for you to see whether they have submitted them or not.
15 March 2019.