- Target: The citizens of the United States
- Benefits: $2,000 – $12,000
- Level and Discipline: Non-degree program in any field of studies
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expired 1228 days ago
American Association of University Women (AAUW) is delighted to invite applications for the Career Development Grant. Eligible candidates should be female who hold bachelor qualification. Up to $12,000 will be given to the winning fellows.
American Association of University Women (AAUW) is proud to announce Career Development Grant. The Grants provide funding to women who hold a bachelor’s degree and for those who are preparing to advance or change careers. Fellowship provides funding to women who are pursuing credentials in nontraditional fields and women who do not currently hold an advanced degree.
Each of the selected candidates will receive $2,000 – $12,000 amount.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in any field of studies.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
The AAUW Career Development Grant is intended to those satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Are U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Hold an earned (not honorary) bachelor’s degree.
- Received their bachelor’s degree.
- Do not hold an earned (not honorary) graduate or professional degree.
- Plan to enroll or are enrolled in courses/activities that are required for professional employment or advancement.
- Plan to enroll or are enrolled in one of the following: (1) Bachelor’s or associate degree program that is different from the field of study of the previously earned bachelor’s degree. (2) Master’s degree program. (3) Certification program. (4.) Technical school. (5) Professional degree (e.g., law or medicine).
Only the U.S citizens are invited to apply.