- Target: The citizens of the United States or U.S. permanent residents
- Benefits: $1,000
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expired 1325 days ago
The 65Medicare.org is pleased to invite applications for the 65Medicare Senior Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to the United States students who are over 50 years of age. Entries are accepted no later than 15 August 2019.
65Medicare.org is committed to serving older Americans, through assisting them with understanding Medicare and securing their financial futures with appropriate Medigap insurance coverage. The demographic we work with mirrors our focus for philanthropic involvement. This scholarship was created with the ultimate goal of assisting an adult either returning to school or pursuing a new career trajectory to reach their educational goals. And, it gives us a chance to partner with them and give back.
The winning applicants will receive benefit of $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen and age 50 or older
- Currently enrolled in a junior college, undergraduate program or a graduate program at an accredited public or private school, including community colleges or universities within the continental U.S.
Only the United States citizens are welcome to apply.
To apply, please submit the materials as follow:
- Completed Application
- One letter of Recommendation from a professor you’ve had in the last 2 years, or the Facilitator of a verifiable community service or non-profit organization
- Applicant should include a letter which describes their educational background and current career/educational goals, as well as explaining how the awarding of this scholarship will help them to reach those goals
- Completed application, letter from applicant, and one letter of recommendation must be mailed to us at: Attn: 65Medicare.org, Senior Scholar Scholarship, PO Box 555, Clemmons, NC 27012